- kingfisherweddingsAsked on February 06, 2016 at 02:16 PM
How do i get the borders to show around the cells within a table which contains the users submitted answers.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 06, 2016 at 10:16 PM
You need to style the cell properties, simply select all your cells, do a right click and go to cell properties:
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 06, 2016 at 10:23 PM
Then you go to Advanced and enter your border style, example:
border-style: solid; border-width: 5px;
Let us know if you need more help, we will be glad to assist you.
- kingfisherweddingsAnswered on February 08, 2016 at 01:41 PM
Tried this and once again I've wasted hour upon hour because once again it doesn't work arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
- kingfisherweddingsAnswered on February 08, 2016 at 01:46 PM
Just a joke :(