- AA_CAsked on February 06, 2016 at 04:36 PM
I have two forms for order a rulebooks. One shows the total with .00 and the other doesn't.
This one: formID=53315129424955 is good.
This one: formID=60365128562960 is not showing .00 in total box.
This one has a calculation that the other doesn't, perhaps that is why.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on February 07, 2016 at 07:16 AM
I was able to replicate the issue. The problems lies on the 2 conditions in the "Calculated" field. Please follow the steps below to fix it.
1. Select the "Calculated" field and then click the green "Conditions" icon.
2. Select the first condition and then click the "Edit Condition" icon.
3. Click the "Show Advanced Options" and then enable the "Show empty decimal places" option.
4. You need to apply the same changes on the other condition.
Here's the result:
Hope this works. Let us know if you're still having issues with it. Thank you.
- AA_CAnswered on February 07, 2016 at 09:23 AM
- AA_CAnswered on February 07, 2016 at 09:35 AM
Hi, Disregard last,
I figured out another way to do what you suggested by selecting CONDITIONS from the top menu bar and selecting, "Saved Conditions" Now it works just fine.
Thank you very much,
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 07, 2016 at 01:37 PM
It is good to know. If there's anything else you need help with related to this, let us know.