- allpawsrescueAsked on February 06, 2016 at 08:58 PM
Hi I am trying to create a pdf file but this error keeps coming up? Am I missing something? I have created form, saved it, published it then trying to download the pdf file.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on February 07, 2016 at 06:13 AM
We currently don't have any issues converting forms to PDF. I was able to create a PDF on one of my forms. I checked your account and I saw a lot of forms. Can you please provide the form ID of the form you're creating a PDF with.
We can try downloading it for you. If it is successful, then we can send the PDF file to your email. If we were able to replicate the issue, then we might need to escalate it to our developers.
Please do check this related guide as well: Fillable-PDF-Everything-you-need-to-know-about-JotForm-Fillable-PDF-Creator
We'll wait for your reply. Thank you.
- allpawsrescueAnswered on February 07, 2016 at 09:46 PMHi, form is Adoption Agreement No Fee. Thanks
- CharlieAnswered on February 08, 2016 at 03:44 AM
I was able to replicate the problem when I checked it in your account.
I have forwarded this to our developers to have it investigated and fixed.
For the meantime, could you please try cloning my cloned form instead. Here's my form: https://form.jotform.com/60381738079968. Clone it to have that version in your account, here's a guide on how to clone my form: http://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL. Now try converting the cloned form in your account to a fillable PDF. See if that one works.
Apologies for the inconvenience.
- allpawsrescueAnswered on February 08, 2016 at 10:46 PMHi, I tried your form and for half the day it has been trying to create pdf
file. It just keeps saying working. Thanks
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on February 08, 2016 at 11:07 PM
Forms won't be fully converted to PDF always, this feature is still erratic and our developers are very aware of it.
Also, some fields cannot be included so far.
If the Support Team Staff is able to get the form, they will email it to our users.
Please read this general guide to know more about fillable PDF forms:
- allpawsrescueAnswered on February 13, 2016 at 06:46 PMCould you support staff please send us this form in PDF as still not
working and need asap. Thanks
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on February 14, 2016 at 06:26 AM
I have sent you an email with the PDF form.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on February 14, 2016 at 06:36 AM
Please accept my apology, the PDF form I generated was a 0 kb file so could not send the file.
Let me speak to my colleague, who was also seems to be able to convert the PDF form. We will get back to you on this soon.
- allpawsrescueAnswered on February 15, 2016 at 07:46 PMHi, just wondering if you have had any luck with this? Thanks
- allpawsrescueAnswered on February 15, 2016 at 11:46 PMWorked from the Clone of Clone. Thanks
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on February 16, 2016 at 01:53 AM
I am glad to know that you were able to download PDF of cloned form.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.