- CelestelAsked on February 07, 2016 at 03:26 AM
The PDF function has not been working for over a week, is this being looked in to or should I look for another form provider?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 07, 2016 at 11:48 AM
I believe you are referring to PDF Form creation function: http://www.jotform.com/help/212-How-to-Create-a-PDF-Form
Upon try to create one of your forms as a PDF, an XML error occurred:
I will report this to our second level, you will be notified via this thread, when this gets fixed.
- ManagermustafaAnswered on February 09, 2016 at 03:35 AM
We have made some fixes regarding, it is working much better now. Apologize for the inconvenience and thanks for your patience.
- CelestelAnswered on February 09, 2016 at 08:46 AMThanks but I tried it now and this time it only loads, it says “working” for 1 hour so far. I really hope this function will work again soon.
- ManagermustafaAnswered on February 09, 2016 at 08:58 AM
Really sorry for that, can you try it again? I could just download PDF of one of your form.
- CelestelAnswered on February 09, 2016 at 09:46 AMIT’S WORKING THANK YOU THANK YOU!