- zoehlmanAsked on February 07, 2016 at 01:38 PM
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on February 07, 2016 at 01:46 PM
I will escalate it to our second level, since currently there is no way to achieve it and you can not add the code that you shared us, but I will share it with our developers.
You will be notified if the feature is available via this thread.
- MillenniaAnswered on February 07, 2016 at 07:40 PM
Yeah this is kind of the very most core principle of having a form link up with an autoresponder. Must be fixed ASAP please (by the way, you have this working for constantcontact
- RogerwynAnswered on July 21, 2016 at 08:10 AM
Sorry, cannot answer the question. I have the same problem. Has this issue been fixed yet?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on July 21, 2016 at 10:20 AM
I can see you have opened your own thread about this: https://www.jotform.com/answers/887645
We will assist you there as soon as possible.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 19, 2017 at 08:34 AM
Sorry for the delay, but we'd like to inform you that this is now fixed.
By default, contacts will now be added to day zero of the autoresponder cycle.
You may also opt to change the day of cycle by editing your form's GetResponse integration.
Hope you find this helpful.
Kind regards from the JotForm Team!