- seddoneAsked on February 07, 2016 at 03:19 PM
Cannot display "submissions" of "edit jot"
I get this with Chrome, IE11 & firefox! On two laptops!
It was ok earlier today. What have you done?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 07, 2016 at 05:37 PM
Our sincere apologies for the inconveniences caused.
This was a problem on the CDN and it should be fixed now.
Please check it again and let us know if you see any problems.
- seddoneAnswered on February 08, 2016 at 02:14 AM
Its all ok now.
Thanks for responding so quickly.
- seddoneAnswered on February 08, 2016 at 05:01 AM
Oh no its doing it again... 10:00 8th Feb 2016 UK Time.
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on February 08, 2016 at 07:44 AM
Firstly, accept my apologies about the repeating issue; but on my final checks, it seems that everything is working fine on your account. Could please repeat the tests on your side and let us know the results?
Thank you for your understanding.
- seddoneAnswered on February 08, 2016 at 08:12 AM
No probs thanks for the quick response. Really impressive.
Its ok again now. Forgot to say last time it was just Chrome, IE was ok.
Now they are both ok.
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on February 08, 2016 at 08:20 AM
Ed, you are most welcome. If you need any assistance in the future, please always feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.