- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on February 08, 2016 at 04:34 AM
- Mario57Answered on February 08, 2016 at 04:47 AM
to me doesn't work, it stay 15-20 sec waiting then nothing, the menu say "cannot find file....." into jotform yes, it work, even in preview, but out not :( ... just tried 4 times
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on February 08, 2016 at 07:40 AM
I assume that you are using your form on your web page. If it is the case, I suggest you to embed your form with iFrame embed code and as it is seen from the below, you don't need to take the whole structure of embed code, the content between <iframe>...</iframe> tags is enough to embed your form. (Following code is just an example, don't embed that one.)
Please, try this method, it will overcome the script conflict and please don't forget to let us know the results.
- Mario57Answered on February 08, 2016 at 07:47 AM
but I solved using this ... http://www.jotform.com/form-templates/generate-random-number-2.. and it works well enough for me :)
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on February 08, 2016 at 08:22 AM
I'm glad to see that you have found a solution for your problem. Sometimes, you need to reset the widget to make it work properly. For further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.
- Mario57Answered on February 08, 2016 at 10:38 AM
formus need 4 that :) ....oh another thing, if im could... a strange thing happens, I inserted the paypal payment method, and opens the regular page, pressing the send button, but the form no longer refers to the email with the data, which, however, it does if I delete paypal. incompatibility between formmail and paypal?... sorry 4 my english, i know its terrible
- victorAnswered on February 08, 2016 at 11:48 AM
To assist and give a better answer we like to keep one question per thread. Since this seems to be a new question, I have created a new thread that will be answered shortly by our support team