- ipbr21054Asked on February 08, 2016 at 10:46 AM
As per title background has been applied to my form but is not shown.
- victorAnswered on February 08, 2016 at 12:12 PM
I am sorry, but not full understanding you. I have reviewed your form and noticed that you have placed a HTML TEXT field as a header. Do you wish to expand the blue background to the entire header?
I noticed that you have placed a sky background in the form. Would you like this to be displayed in your header?
Please clarify so we may better assist you.
- ipbr21054Answered on February 08, 2016 at 12:18 PM
NO, Behind the form should be a cloud background but it is not shown.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on February 08, 2016 at 02:31 PM
This is the URL the form is using for the background:
Which does not appear to be a valid image URL. If you happen to have a link to the image you are trying to use as your background, we will be happy to help you get it applied to your form.
- ipbr21054Answered on February 08, 2016 at 02:38 PM
Please tell me where to find and edit it because i did the following.
THEN ENTERED LINK THERE
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on February 08, 2016 at 04:41 PM
I believe the background is not showing due to the image not being hosted from an https source. There is also CSS applied to the form to display a different background in the form. Here is a clone of the form from https with the extra CSS removed:
And here is the form not from the secure link:
If you use this image instead:
It should work in both.
Or you can clone this copy of the form to your own account to use:
- ipbr21054Answered on February 09, 2016 at 04:42 AM
Please show me the steps to where i change the background.
Ive listed mine above but you didnt mention if i did it in the correct place.
- victorAnswered on February 09, 2016 at 09:28 AM
The only thing you require to modify in your form is the URL of the background images you are using. As my colleague indicated there was a conflict between the page and the image protocols used. David re-uploaded your image using the same protocol of the page (HTTPS)
In the designer page, you require to replace
Please let us know if this helps.
- ipbr21054Answered on February 09, 2016 at 10:05 AM
Ive got it working now but still confused.
I went to the web url and looked at the jpg that was missing.
Ive now replaced it & also where you just advised.
The problem was the Body but now sorted.
- victorAnswered on February 09, 2016 at 11:13 AM
Glad to hear to got the background you wanted. If you have any other question, please let us know. We will be glad to assist.
- ipbr21054Answered on February 09, 2016 at 11:15 AM
Thanks,coupld you pop over and see the other post i made.
changing link on submit button.
Have a nice day.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on February 09, 2016 at 12:35 PM
I see you have opened a new thread for the issue with the redirection on the thank you page, one of my colleagues has replied to you.
We will assist you in your concern there.