- EStewartAsked on April 21, 2010 at 09:20 AMI was a Premium member before the upgrade and I thought that before there were only two options - Free (limited monthly submissions) and Premium which allowed unlimited submissions. I see now in v3.0 that Premium allows for 1000 monthly submissions and to reach a nearly unlimited submission allowance, one would have to upgrade to Proffesional? I'm not sure that I will every come close to hitting the 1000 mark, but I would hate to think that I was allowed that before but now I am not? Just wondering. Thanks!
- hurricanetattooAnswered on April 21, 2010 at 09:50 AM
on my account it says old premium so i think that means that you get all the things the old account premium had to offer. if you look your account is old premium. it might switch if you renew but i'm not sure. just a member trying to help another member out.
- EStewartAnswered on April 21, 2010 at 10:13 AM
Oh ok, so there is old and new...got it. I wondered b/c on the side of my forms page it says how many submissions out of 1,000,000 and I just wanted to be sure that I wasn't paying the professional price for that! LOL! Thanks!
- chriswebbukAnswered on April 21, 2010 at 06:46 PMI had an old premium account but when my subscription ran out it changed my account to a regular premium account...
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on April 22, 2010 at 07:01 AMYes, that's true. As long as you stay with your Premium plan, your account will stay unlimited. The 1000/month limit only applies to new subscribers.
- nanstondentalAnswered on October 16, 2010 at 12:55 PM
I'm an old premium account holder, too. When it comes time to renew, will I have to pay the $49.95 per month to keep the 1,000,000 per month or will I continue to get unlimited (1,000,000) for $9.95 per month?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 18, 2010 at 11:29 AM
Your account has a grandfathered plan. So, you will keep 1M/month as long as you stay Premium.