- Mario57Asked on February 08, 2016 at 11:46 AMoh another thing, if im could... a strange thing happens, I inserted the paypal payment method, and opens the regular page, pressing the send button, but the form no longer refers to the email with the data, which, however, it does if I delete paypal. incompatibility between formmail and paypal?... sorry 4 my english, i know its terrible
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on February 08, 2016 at 01:47 PM
We do not send emails for PayPal Incomplete Payment Submissions. However, you can enable such email notifications, please follow the next guide.
If you need any further assistance, please let us know.
- Mario57Answered on February 08, 2016 at 02:33 PM
hi Mike, maybe I explained bad, excuse my English. I created the form and tested, works well, come to me via email the data that has been entered, the problem is when I enter the paypal payment method, the "send" button sends me to the paypal page, and the form data do not come anymore. if i delete paypal from the form, the data arrives again.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 08, 2016 at 06:21 PM
Yes, since the form is integrated to Paypal, you will be redirected to Paypal payment page to complete the payment process. If you won't complete it, that will be logged as incomplete which means that the regular form email won't be sent to you.
Please check this guide for more details: http://www.jotform.com/help/272-Paypal-Incomplete-Payments-FAQ.
- Mario57Answered on February 08, 2016 at 07:37 PM
oh ty, thats a nice answer... i'll see that
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on February 09, 2016 at 03:25 AM
On behalf of my colleagues, you are welcome.
Feel free to contact us if you have any other questions.
- Mario57Answered on February 09, 2016 at 08:31 AM
I thank you for your patience, the biggest problem for non-English is to understand and translate well the guides, many times the answer is under the nose, and is not seen. trying to translate with google, it's all a laugh .... :-)