- MikeBarkleyAsked on February 16, 2012 at 03:12 PM
My site has not been published but when I preview in a browser, the frorm is correctly displayed but when I submit, I get the Thank You but NEVER recieve the email. Since I am submitting from my browser (which is online, I should be reciving the e-mail shouldn't I?
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Find and Change the Email Address Used for Notification Email?
- fxrAnswered on February 16, 2012 at 04:05 PM
Can tell us which of your forms this is happening with?
- MikeBarkleyAnswered on February 16, 2012 at 04:51 PMNew response receivedIt’s a Contact form. My first and only one
- fxrAnswered on February 16, 2012 at 06:24 PM
Can you please try changing the Sender Email to email@example.com to see if you have any better success?
- MikeBarkleyAnswered on February 16, 2012 at 07:12 PMNew response receivedIt kind of worked I get the e-mail but it doesn’t say who the sender was. The second pic is the message that was sent to me from the form
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on February 16, 2012 at 09:48 PM
Is this because you're seeing firstname.lastname@example.org as the sender? You may then refer to the content of your email and find the "Your Email" in it.
If you wish to use the "Your Email Address:" field as the sender, you might need to contact your service provider and have these IPs whitelisted in their system:
If you have other questions or concerns, please do let us know.