- chrispp10Asked on February 08, 2016 at 01:56 PM
2.) The situation you are referring to about the widget "ticket purchases" already occurs, it will switch between 20 and 19 if a user submits and edits
The situation I am referring too is if a user signed up for a class that had 1 spot left and they took the last spot, and now the class is sold out in a sense. If the user tries to edit their submission the class is sold out and does not show the user they are signed up for it, so it makes it seem as though they can not register for that class, so i just need some css code, maybe something like a color added to indicate which class they are in once they edit the submission since they can still register for it
- victorAnswered on February 08, 2016 at 05:21 PM
If I understand you correctly, when a user tries to edit the form. You would like to indicate that he already purchase a ticket (in this case registered for a class).
I did some test and noticed that when I edit the form, the purchase ticket does not indicate what I chose.
I also noticed that when an item is sold out, that option is permanently disable. Even when I unclick the option, I am not able to click that option again.
I will create a ticket for our team to analyze this further. As soon as we have any update we will immediately update you.
- chrispp10Answered on February 08, 2016 at 05:25 PM
Yes exactly let me know please !
How long does it usually take if you don't mine me asking ?
- victorAnswered on February 08, 2016 at 08:12 PM
Unfortunately, due to the work load of our team at the moment. We can not indicate when this will get resolved.
As soon as we have any update, our team will be informing you.
- chrispp10Answered on February 11, 2016 at 03:25 PM
Thanks for the response
Please let me know as soon as possible thanks
- victorAnswered on February 11, 2016 at 06:34 PM
You are welcome. As soon as our team has any update, we will let you know.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on February 15, 2016 at 01:10 AM
We've made some updates on the widget
If the item is sold out or no longer available, everything should work as expected when editing the submission:
Whatever the user previously selected will be indicated with a check - sold out options (though greyed out) will also be checked if that is what the user checked.
Sold out items can be un-checked - and another option selected.
Kindly try out your form - and report any anomalies.
- chrispp10Answered on February 15, 2016 at 12:21 PM
you guys work fast! The only problem is, that it is currently still not working
On the load of the widget, you can see the previously selected have a green checkmark next to it
but once the widget completely loads up it goes away and turn greyed out again with a line over it as if it is still sold out even though thats the class you are registered for, so there are no visual differences between sold out classes and your previously selected answers
here is a screenshot where the user is currently signed up for a beginner class (ages 3-6)
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on February 15, 2016 at 12:28 PM
I see what you mean.
The 'checked' sign/image should only appear if the sold out class is the same as the one previously selected.
All other sold out classes should not have the 'check' -
Is my assessment correct?
I've reopened the ticket.
- chrispp10Answered on February 15, 2016 at 12:40 PM
Yes that is correct !
Thats exactly what I need
I have another isue with this widget but I should wait until this one is resolved ?
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on February 15, 2016 at 12:43 PM
You don't have to wait - you will however get a faster response by opening a new issue for it, rather than responding here: http://www.jotform.com/contact
We'll update you when that has been fixed.
Your patience is greatly appreciated.
- chrispp10Answered on February 15, 2016 at 12:48 PM
Thank you so much
If you get the chance I had opened a previous one about this widegt but couldn't get too much help with it
If you have the chance can you take a look please
- chrispp10Answered on February 15, 2016 at 12:51 PM
Also if you could take a look at this one as well that would be greatly appreciated
- victorAnswered on February 15, 2016 at 02:32 PM
On behalf of Titus, ad the entire Jotform team, you are welcome.
I have reviewed your other threads and they have already been answered by my colleagues. If you still require our assistance, please let us know in that particular thread. We will be glad to assist.
- chrispp10Answered on February 15, 2016 at 03:08 PM
Hey victor they have answered but there was no solution found, can you please assist me on a solution for the other threads
- victorAnswered on February 15, 2016 at 04:26 PM
No Problem I will re-open the ticket and review it.
- chrispp10Answered on February 15, 2016 at 04:43 PM
Alright thank you so much
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on May 31, 2016 at 01:46 AM
We appreciate your patience.
We have a some updates:
1. You can edit submissions on sold out items.
2. Only the item previously selected will be editable; the count will increase by 1 while editing.
Please give it a try - https://www.jotform.com/edit/340482486231429817
Share your feedback.
- CharlieAnswered on May 31, 2016 at 09:05 AM
I have opened a separate thread for that follow up concern. You can refer to this link: https://www.jotform.com/answers/850427. We will address it shortly. Thank you.