- melodicsoundsAsked on February 08, 2016 at 03:22 PM
I have made a form to pay with paypal, the amount is read by a variable from a calculation, but this only takes it as a "donation" see: https://www.paypal.com/mx/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_flow&SESSION=uzWB5NKgfCdgligA6o6tlPYmRkhmMfeprYCvhd2ihzyzwpEYClKDHbhMgXi&dispatch=5885d80a13c0db1f8e263663d3faee8d64ad11bbf4d2a5a1a0d303a50933f9b2 is there any way to change this to a normal buy layout? This is a donation window and my form is not for donations is for selling a product/service. (I didn't find the option of reading a variable in products selling in your paypal option panel).Page URL:
- melodicsoundsAnswered on February 08, 2016 at 03:37 PMAnd also, do you offer or is there any way www.openpay.mx can be integrated with my form? If you don't offer the integration... can I offer at the end of my form "Pay with Paypal" with your paypal integration or a button that says "Pay with OpenPay" and that somehow openpay can read the total of that form?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on February 08, 2016 at 08:45 PM
Use the product options instead.
This guide will also help you to achieve it.
Your second question has been moved to this thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/767576.
We will assist you there.
- melodicsoundsAnswered on February 09, 2016 at 08:32 PM
But Sell products doesn't read my calculation field, only custom amounts that I set. People choose different options in my dropdown menus and depending on what they choosed the price changes in the calculation field. Then paypal reads this calculation field with Custom Amount Payments. But can I achieve this with Sell products?
- BorisAnswered on February 10, 2016 at 06:05 AM
The only way to have a custom amount passed from your calculation is to use the "Collect Donations/Custom Amount Payments" option. It is not necessarily for donation, but also for any custom amounts:
Make sure that the option "This is a donation" is not selected if you are not receiving a donation:
Please let us know how it goes.