- adoodle4uAsked on February 08, 2016 at 04:04 PM
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 08, 2016 at 09:38 PM
Please check this guide to learn how to position fields in your form: http://www.jotform.com/help/328-How-to-Position-Fields-in-JotForm
If you want more fields to be in the same line, you might need to also increase your form width from Preferences>>Form Styles>>Form Width.
Let us know if you need more help.
- adoodle4uAnswered on February 10, 2016 at 01:17 PM
I did change the width, but then noticed that the page did not look right on a mobile device.
I cloned the page for the phone/tablet and improved it, but it is still not 100% correct.
- adoodle4uAnswered on February 10, 2016 at 01:18 PM
when I cloned it for the phone, changed the width back, still not 100%
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on February 10, 2016 at 02:23 PM
It seems that the form is not enabled to be Mobile responsive. Please refer to the guide below that can help you in making the form Mobile responsive.
Hope this information helps! Please get back to us if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to help.
- adoodle4uAnswered on February 10, 2016 at 03:54 PM
I have 2 forms - one is specifically for the mobile device and I did make it mobile responsive. It is called Clone of LLL Puppy Application iPhone
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 10, 2016 at 04:58 PM
What is the form you are referring to? Our forms are optimized for mobile views, however, when the forms are edited(like form's width increased), it's recommended to activate the mobile responsive features. Please give it a try and let us know if you need more help.