- stuffmartusaAsked on February 08, 2016 at 06:40 PM
Now, the only problem I have now, back to the mobile thing, is that when the user gets to the part where they are selecting the market that they want, it gives them the option of selecting a quantity on the pc version, but not on the mobile version.
Thank you for your help. Your form creator is the best I've seen so far and when I get the money, I will be upgrading!
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on February 08, 2016 at 06:49 PM
I checked your form on mobile and the quantity options were being shown:
May I ask, on what type of device are these options not showing?
- stuffmartusaAnswered on February 08, 2016 at 07:46 PMI have an android and a client filled it out and said the same thing. I don't know what she was working on. I tried it using Chrome and Firefox. I wanted to check it out after she said that.
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on February 09, 2016 at 04:17 AM
I've tested your form which is http://www.jotform.us/form/60347815773159 on my IPhone 5s. I am able to reproduced same issue that you are having.
I see that you shrink your payment tool. If you expand your payment tool as you see below it will work properly.
Here is how it works:
- stuffmartusaAnswered on February 09, 2016 at 10:46 AMyes, this fixed it perfectly! I am glad I asked for help! You have been very helpful! Thank you!
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on February 09, 2016 at 11:38 AM
That's great. We are glad to hear that the issue has been resolved for you.
If you have any question or issues, please do not hesitate contacting us. We will be glad to assist you.
- stuffmartusaAnswered on February 09, 2016 at 12:46 PMyou have been great! Thank you!