What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
To edit a form, first you need to go to the My Forms page
1. Click on the My Forms button as seen in the screenshot below.
2. If you are now on the My Forms page, then click on the form that you want to edit. In your case, that would be Application of Employment.
3. Click on the Edit Form button beside the form.
4. A new page will open called Form Builder, where you can then proceed to edit the form.
5. Then simply click on a field that you want to edit and press enter when you are done editing.
For a more detailed guide, you can check out this article: How to Create Your First Web Form
I also suggest you sign up for a free account here: http://www.jotform.com/signup
With a free account, you will be able to view and edit your forms on different computers and receive 100 submissions monthly.
Let us know if you need further assistance.