- vytocorwebsolutionsAsked on February 09, 2016 at 01:48 AM
I have upgraded to the bronze plan, and my forms aren't showing on any of my websites. I have attached a link to one of the websites.
- victorAnswered on February 09, 2016 at 09:45 AM
I have just reviewed your account and you are currently in a BRONZE plan. I also reviewed your site and the appointment and contact form are not siplaying correctly.
Please let us know if this helps.
- vytocorwebsolutionsAnswered on February 09, 2016 at 10:53 AM
Will I have to do this for every single website? I have over 100 websites that are using forms created with Jotform. I cannot even access every single site. Is there something that can be done on your end?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on February 09, 2016 at 01:06 PM
I checked your website as well and the form is there, I do not know if you have re-embedded it.
Your forms should be there, since I have checked all of yours and they are working as expected, you should only re-embed your forms is they are not displaying in your website.
- vytocorwebsolutionsAnswered on February 09, 2016 at 01:35 PM
The forms are showing because I have re-embeded them on that one particular site. Please check these links below. My company's personal site forms aren't showing:
- victorAnswered on February 09, 2016 at 02:49 PM
We always try to recommend using iFrame code to embed as this will eliminate any conflict form might have with the site.
Unfortunately, there is not much we can do from our end. You would need to manually update all your site and use the iFrame code in each.
I am sorry for this inconvenience.