- GalenWalkerAsked on October 17, 2010 at 04:48 PM
- stickyricecakesAnswered on October 17, 2010 at 05:45 PM
Yes there's a way.
1. "Setup & Share" Tab.
2. "Preferences" (picture of a gear)
3. "Question Spacing"
4. The default number for Question Spacing is 10. Make the number smaller to make each field closer.
Hope that helps.
- blackslatestudiosAnswered on September 01, 2013 at 11:45 AM
Thank you for this answer, I was trying to create spacing between fields on my client's website design, Evvie & Olive. Fantastic form builder!
James. Black Slate Studios
- pinoytechAnswered on September 01, 2013 at 11:49 AM
Good to hear that James. If you need more assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us at anytime.
Have a nice day!