- ipbr21054Asked on February 09, 2016 at 06:14 AM
Please take a look at this page http://form.jotformeu.com/form/51272609383356
I would like to change what happens after the Submit button is pressed.
Currently its this http://www.theremotedoctor.co.uk/website_survey.html
I would like it changed to this http://www.theremotedoctor.co.uk/thank_you_page.html
I cant see why its not straight forward.
I selected the button then edit / preferences etc.
Ive look at the support Q & A but not happening for me.
Please advise where i make this edit.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on February 09, 2016 at 11:21 AM
You can edit this in the Thank You page wizard. Please follow the steps below:
1. Please click the "Thank You" button in the top toolbar.
2. The Thank You page wizard will appear. Please scroll down and click the "Change Page Link" button. After that, put the URL in and then hit the "Apply" button.
Hope this helps. Thank you.
- ipbr21054Answered on February 09, 2016 at 11:27 AM
I thought i did that earlier but nothing happened.
Ive now changed it.
So as i dont use another credit can you check it out / send test screen shot for me please.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on February 09, 2016 at 12:42 PM
I cloned your form to test it and it is now redirecting to "http://www.theremotedoctor.co.uk/thank_you_page.html" as the thank you page. You should be all set.
- ipbr21054Answered on February 09, 2016 at 12:51 PM
Thanks for the help.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on February 09, 2016 at 02:15 PM
You are very welcome. If there is anything else we can assist with, let us know and we will be happy to help.