- morningstarleadersAsked on February 09, 2016 at 09:31 AM
Call for Proposal Forms:
We have a Youth Leadership Summit and require speakers to upload PowerPoint presentation. I am not real familiar with average ppt sizes or setting that need to be changed/increased?
How do I allow speakers to add a video link to Call for Proposal application?Page URL:
- victorAnswered on February 09, 2016 at 12:01 PM
You can use the upload field field, to allow users to upload PPT files or other type of files.
The toolbar of this field enables you to edit the max file size allowed
You are also able to modify the files permitted
In you other question, can you please elaborate a bit more. I do not think you would like to them to upload the video as well. You can create a text field where the end user can type the URL of the video.
If I am mistaken, please let us now. We will be glad to help.
- morningstarleadersAnswered on February 17, 2016 at 08:06 PM
Thanks, so what size is average storage to upload? What is a max file storage?
I am not real technical. What does 1024 (1MB) equal to? 1 or two powerpoints?
I am trying to google average powerpoint sizes and not getting far.
- morningstarleadersAnswered on February 17, 2016 at 08:46 PMWhat is a decent size to use? I don't know MB sizes and how they related to
an average powerpoint.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on February 18, 2016 at 12:06 AM
An average power point presentation should not weight a lot, unless you insert high definition pictures. So I guess a limit of 5 MB per file should be fine.