- CharlieAnswered on February 09, 2016 at 12:08 PM
It seems like your reply was cut off. May I know what is the second part of your sentence?
This is what we received:
"Last thing, is there a way to hide the QR Code on the form and only show it"
You should be able to hide the QR code image in the live form by setting the option "Show image on form" to "No".
However, it does not seem to work. Looks like another bug in the widget. I have forwarded this to our developers to have it checked and fixed. Apologies for the inconvenience.
I'm also not sure if I fully understand your concern because your reply seem to have been cut off. We'll wait for your response.
- ocnoreastersAnswered on February 09, 2016 at 01:04 PM
I would like to use the "Dynamic QR Code" widget to create a QR from a unique code created by the "Unique ID" widget
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on February 09, 2016 at 03:22 PM
Unfortunately it is not possible to create QR code from values that are created by "Unique ID" widget.
Also it is not possible to pass values from "Unique ID" widget to other type of fields.
Your other issue is escalated to our developers by my colleague and you will be informed via this thread once that issue is resolved.
- ocnoreastersAnswered on February 19, 2016 at 12:21 PM
Any update on hiding the QR code?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on February 19, 2016 at 01:30 PM
Unfortunately, we did not receive any updates about the progress here, I will ask for updates and will let you know here.
- JotForm SupportTitusNdokaAnswered on October 05, 2016 at 08:51 AM
Its been fixed - sorry for the long wait.
Please check it out and let us know.