- CherylAsked on February 09, 2016 at 01:10 PMHowever, I am now having a different issue... at the bottom of the form I added a requirement that the user enter the word shown in the box provided, but the word is not showing up... I'm just getting an hour glass. The URL is http://www.greatdaneinventory.com/employment.html.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on February 09, 2016 at 01:29 PM
Are you referring to Captcha field at the bottom of your form, that keeps on loading and loading?
I have inspect your website and I saw that you have embedded your form with full source code. It is possible that there are some script conflicts between your website scripts and JotForm scripts and because of that Captcha field is not loading. We recommend using of iFrame code. Please try to replace source code with iFrame code to see if that will resolve your issue. Inside of this guide you can find out how to get iFrame code of your form: http://www.jotform.com/help/148-Getting-the-Form-iFrame-Code
You can also to use one of our Captcha widgets instead of regular Captcha field.
Inside of this guide you can find out how to add widget to your form: http://www.jotform.com/help/252-How-to-Add-a-Widget-to-your-Form
Here is my demo form: https://form.jotform.com/60395724981970
Hope this will help. Let us know if you need further assistance.
- greatdane00Answered on February 09, 2016 at 04:28 PM
The captcha is not that improtant, so I removed it from the form. However, when I republish, the captcha still shows (that keeps trying to load). I tried embedding both iFrame and a link and now the issue is that I am not receiving any email when I submit the form. Please help. Thanks.
- cherylAnswered on February 09, 2016 at 06:13 PM
The responses are finally coming through to my email... its just taking an hour or two.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 10, 2016 at 02:52 AM
Great! Thank you for letting us know. I also couldn't see the captcha field in your form so I think you've successfully removed it.
Anyway, if you come across into any issues again, please let us know.