- GICSAsked on February 09, 2016 at 01:13 PM
In the attached form for a singing competition entry form, I have a condition that says "If any of the song title fields in ANY class are filled, then hide the text field that says Oops! Looks like you have not entered any classes."
Foe some reason, this hide function is not evaluating at all.
Can you provide some advice please.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 09, 2016 at 04:53 PM
It's not working because you have another condition in which you hide that field if certain criteria is met. If you disable the other condition you will see the new one("where if any of the classes is filled, then hide") works:
So, you need to re-calibrate them:
1) Remove "!Oops" field from the old condition.
2) And Include in the new condition the criteria "if age is greater than 17"
Here is my cloned version: https://form.jotform.com/60396475334966
You may clone it and use it if you want to: http://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL
Let us know if you need more help.
- GICSAnswered on February 09, 2016 at 06:15 PM
Ahh, many thanks.
When compiling the form, I guess I try many ideas before settling on a good answer, and perhaps I am a bit "dirty" with leftover conditions. I should be more careful in the future.
The form now works as expected.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on February 10, 2016 at 02:53 AM
I am glad to know that your issue has been resolved. On behalf of my colleague David, you are most welcome. Feel free to contact us again if you have any other concerns.