- clarkcemsecretaryAsked on October 17, 2010 at 10:29 PM
It appears that the Send To email address is, by default, the same as my account address. If I want to designate a different email address, can I do that, and, if so, how? Does this require me to change my account email address? For example, my account email address is email@example.com but I would like the form information to go to a domain address which is firstname.lastname@example.org. That email address is designated just for the story contents and as an autoforwarder that forwards mail to my account address and a backup email address.
Can I designate a different Send To email to obtain the form information and a different From: email address to make it show that the autoresponse is coming from email@example.com.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 18, 2010 at 02:00 PM
To change recipient email address for a form:
1. Open the form on the form editor
2. Click on "Setup & Share" tab on the top toolbar
3. Click on "Email Alerts"
4. Click on "Notifications"
5. Click "Reply-to and Recipient Settings"
6. Change the email address on the lower bottom corner.
You can also change the sender address on the same page.
See this page for further details: