- SOCAGAsked on February 10, 2016 at 10:41 AM
Here's the message we are receiving:
This only happens after the form is filled out and the submit button is hit.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on February 10, 2016 at 11:47 AM
It could be a temporary issue, since I just tested it and it's loading on my end.
Are you still having this issue?
Do let us know, we will be glad to take a look on it again.
- SOCAGAnswered on February 10, 2016 at 11:50 AM
It's not the loading that's the issue. When you press the submit button once the form has been filled out, that's when you get the error message saying it can't find the form. This started happening today, and the form has not been edited recently.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on February 10, 2016 at 01:10 PM
I have checked it again and I'm still unable to replicate your issue, I have submitted successfully your form.
Could you please try to submit it again?
Do let us know here your result.
- SOCAGAnswered on February 10, 2016 at 01:19 PM
Yes, it's working now. Must have been a temporary issue. Thanks for looking into it for us.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on February 10, 2016 at 02:19 PM
Glad to hear it is now working once again. If the error returns, let us know and we will be happy to have another look.