- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on February 16, 2012 at 09:02 PM
Upon looking at your account details, I have found out that you are using credit card to pay for your Premium subscription.
To cancel your subscription (and keep it as a free acount):
1. Go to your Account Settings then click the Cancel Subscription button below your account information
3. After being redirected to a Plimus page where your Plimus account ID (long string of numbers) is already prefilled, find your Plimus password in the email message that you received when you first paid for your subscription
3. If you cannot find your password, you can have it reset here.
4. Log in to Plimus then cancel your subscription.
Let me know if you're having problems cancelling your subscription. Thank you and have a great day!
- amsweb1Answered on May 30, 2012 at 08:30 AM
Maybe JotForm needs to revisit the whole subscription end of your business model. It has taken me 30 minutes to figure out how to downgrade. There are 76 pages of topics posted about people who have the same issue. Even after following your instructions, it's unsettling to see this message;
Note that the Service/Product you are subscribed to will no longer be accessible.
For those of us that wish to downgrade and not cancel everything, this is very confusing.
I understand that you are using a payment service/gateway, but JotForm has a pretty large userbase, I would expect that you could find a better solution that is more consumer friendly.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on May 30, 2012 at 11:07 AM
Thank you for the feedback this gives us insight on how we can improve the whole JotForm experience. We hope to have our own billing portal however as of present we are focused on making the product better, our developers are working on JotForm feature enhancements and functionalities which is why we had to outsource our billing operations to Plimus and Paypal.
- group5Answered on May 31, 2012 at 09:49 AM
I agree with amsweb1. The subscription managment process is very confusing and takes very long to figure out. I have been trying to figure out how to downgrade my account for 30 mins.
- gori-mathewAnswered on May 31, 2012 at 10:34 AM
Your account is now in downgrade process. You will not be charged again. It will stay Premium account till 2012-05-24 when your payment expires.
Let us know if you have further questions.