- amrezenAsked on February 10, 2016 at 12:21 PM
Hi, I have a form for a contest where people are asked to upload photos of their child. We've been running this for years and w/o issue. Until today. Somehow ALL of the jpg uploads, while I can see them, are not downloadable, rather when I click on them to download, I get a long string of an html url and white blank page. NO photo.
Tried to access through jot form/email notification (as I would usually), and also through the jotform site/submissions directly. Same issue.
- 1stcapitalsourceAnswered on February 10, 2016 at 12:24 PM
same issue we have and others today
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on February 10, 2016 at 12:24 PM
File uploads should be accessible once again. If they are still not working on your end, let us know which form you are having trouble with and we will be happy to have another look.
- amrezenAnswered on February 10, 2016 at 12:28 PM
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on February 10, 2016 at 01:33 PM
You are very welcome! My apologies for the inconvenience.