- aylin77Asked on February 10, 2016 at 01:22 PM
Is it normal that http://import.jotform.io/ takes a very long time to load the forms please? I tried many times and I waited more than half an hour.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on February 10, 2016 at 02:31 PM
I checked the app and on my end the forms load quite quickly:
I am able to change forms and import data without issue. Are you still unable to do so on your end? As far as I can tell, this should be working.
If possible, try a different browser. If you are using Chrome, try FireFox and visa versa.
- aylin77Answered on February 10, 2016 at 02:37 PM
I tried with Chrome and Firefox, I have the same problem. I stay on this screen and i can't access to the next step.
For information, my data is stored in Europe.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on February 10, 2016 at 04:11 PM
I checked from an EU only test account and I was able to reproduce the issue. The app does stalls when loading forms. It is producing an uncaught type error:
I will forward this to our developers to have a look. We will let you know here as soon as we have any further information regarding the usage of this app with EU only forms.
- NicholasWestleyAnswered on May 29, 2016 at 10:51 PM
This has now been fixed. the import app will work as it should on EU accounts.
Sorry for the delay.