- shanaprevetteAsked on February 10, 2016 at 06:04 PM
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on February 11, 2016 at 12:26 AM
Do you mean you are not receiving the notification emails from your forms?
Your email address does not seem to be in our bounce list so you should be able to receive the notifications successfully. I also sent some test notifications and they were sent successfully. Please check your inbox for the notification tests. If they are not in your inbox, please check your spam box and make sure that email@example.com is in your trusted senders list.
You can also check your Email History in your account. Simply follow this guide to learn how: How to view all your form Email History
- shanaprevetteAnswered on February 11, 2016 at 09:46 AMThey are not in my inbox or spam. Very strange. And I am not receiving notifications or receiving the actual recaps. The forms use to coMe directly to my email then I could forward them to clients. They are no longer coming to my email so I went on jotform and tried to manually forward them and even then they never came to my email. I had originally set this program up under an old email address. Could that be affecting it somehow? I have changed the email etc but just can't figure out where they are going
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on February 11, 2016 at 12:02 PM
According to our email log all submissions were sent successfully to your email address firstname.lastname@example.org. I have also submitted your form http://www.jotform.us/form/51495787915169 and my submission was sent successfully.
Did you received my test submission?
Also I noticed that you recently changed Sender email from your own email address to email@example.com. Maybe you did not not set your SMTP credentials right.
Please check spam, trash and bulk folders and if you find them there please mark them as not spam in order to not go into the folder any more.
To avoid it happening in future I would suggest checking this guide: Whitelisting JotMails IP Addresses
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- nitetraincoachAnswered on February 11, 2016 at 12:38 PM
I am having been having the same issue for a week now....
Added all of this to our email server and it is still not working.
JOTFORM IP LIST:
Alongside this, it is also a good idea to Add us to your Contacts List and also even Whitelist these Domains of ours since this can help too.
JOTFORM DEFAULT MAILSERVER LIST:
JOTFORM MAILSERVER DOMAINS LIST:
- nitetraincoachAnswered on February 11, 2016 at 12:39 PM
This is obviously a jotform issue not a client. it has been working for months until something changed on your end.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on February 11, 2016 at 01:47 PM
I have moved your question to separate thread and we will provide you an answer there shortly.