- dino hadjinicolaAsked on February 17, 2012 at 02:29 AM
i received an URGENT email from you yesterday pls tell me if it is a scam or if it is genuine:
It said to change urls to .me see below. on your site you say to change it to .net what do i do?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on February 17, 2012 at 02:38 AM
It's indeed from us. You can read the story on our blog: http://www.jotform.net/blog/45-JotForm-com-Suspended
- barrymandevilleAnswered on February 17, 2012 at 02:46 AM
Although I can load Jotform.net in my browser. My Website will not download it's Jotform page even though I updated the html script. ?????
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on February 17, 2012 at 02:50 AM
May we know the website URL containing your form so we could check your embed code? We'll await for your reply. Thanks.
- dino hadjinicolaAnswered on February 17, 2012 at 03:00 AM
Hi idarktech thanks for letting me know. 1 question: do i put .me or .net?
- barrymandevilleAnswered on February 17, 2012 at 03:10 AMURL: www.mandevillepress.co.uk
Thanks for replying so quickly.
What I did was, I went to your website (using .net) - loaded my form
and then took the html script and reinstalled that into iWeb which I
am using to make my site.
I then uploaded/overwrote my website - but as you can see the site
will not download the quotation page.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on February 17, 2012 at 03:51 AM
You can use .me, but .net works fast as well.
Hi, can you please post here the specific page URL where you've added your form? couldn't find it on your website source code. Thanks.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on February 17, 2012 at 03:56 AM
Hello, I think I've found it. I have check your form embed code here: http://www.mandevillepress.co.uk/MPL_1/Quotations_files/widget0_markup.html and it's still pointing to www.jotform.com domain. May I know if your form is now viewable on your side? If not, please embed it again using this code:
Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you so much!
- barrymandevilleAnswered on February 17, 2012 at 04:17 AMYes, that good -- thank you!
Barry Anthony FELDMAN