- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 11, 2016 at 04:29 AM
I was not able to reproduce the issue when I tried it on your form http://www.jotform.ca/form/52107407824249
In Edit mode the data doesn't disappear. Please see video below
Can you please clarify if this is the problem? We will check further after getting more details.
- bdiitsupportAnswered on February 11, 2016 at 04:52 PM
Sometimes, when you click on Edit Submission, the form loads with the infinitelist empty.
- victorAnswered on February 11, 2016 at 10:40 PM
If I understand you correctly, when you try to edit the form you are not viewing the information entered in the widget.
I have cloned your form and tested it and was able to to view all the information properly in the form.
If you are still having issues, please let us know. We will be glad to take another look.
- victorAnswered on February 12, 2016 at 11:48 AM
Sorry for the inconvenience. I have tested the form again and was able to replicate the issue in chrome and firefox. I was able to resolve the issue, by clearing the cache and cookies of the browser.
If you are still having issues, please let us know. We will be glad to take another look
- bdiitsupportAnswered on February 12, 2016 at 12:01 PM
Do I need to this every time this problem appears?
- victorAnswered on February 12, 2016 at 01:32 PM
Once I cleared the cache I could not replicate the issue. I was able to view the form properly. I will test a couple of times more and see if it keeps occurring. If I replicate the issue and clearing the cache does not work. I will inform you.