- cunoAsked on February 11, 2016 at 08:33 AM
I work with fillable PDF-Forms and the users are German- and French-speaking. As some of them don't understand the English "Thank You!" message, that pops up in the PDF form, they click several times on the submit button. I tried to change the content of the message, but I wasn't able to.
Thank you and best regards
- cunoAnswered on February 11, 2016 at 12:38 PM
Thanks for your quick answer.
I tried both without succes. Your second Link "changing the thank you message" works only for HTML-forms not for PDF-forms.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on February 11, 2016 at 02:52 PM
This feature will only work on web forms, not PDF forms
- cunoAnswered on February 12, 2016 at 05:38 AM
I hope this feature will be implemented soon.
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on February 12, 2016 at 09:27 AM
Thank you for sharing your solution with us.