- frontrunnerberlinAsked on February 11, 2016 at 11:32 AM
Another question: Why does always my Paypal-logo disappears? Thank you for your help!
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on February 11, 2016 at 12:34 PM
Thank you for your screenshots. I see that you're uploading your image to text field.
We would appreciate it if you could upload your image with image tool as you below:
At that time, it will work properly.
If it doesn't work please let us know. We will happy to assist you.
- frontrunnerberlinAnswered on February 11, 2016 at 12:52 PM
Thank you, it worked. But there is too much space now between the Text and the image because it isn't connected directly with the text field. It isn't the direct way... Why doesn't the other work?
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on February 11, 2016 at 04:05 PM
Are you still experiencing the same issue?
I have tried creating a clone version of one of your forms and added a Text in it where I have uploaded an image and it worked perfectly on my end.
Here's the link to the image: http://cms.jotform.com/uploads/image_upload/image_upload/Mike_G/36394_t3_1.png
You may also try to upload your image here and get its link.
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on February 11, 2016 at 04:08 PM
By the way, can you provide us the link to the image you're trying to upload so we can also try it on our end.
- frontrunnerberlinAnswered on February 11, 2016 at 04:14 PM
- frontrunnerberlinAnswered on February 11, 2016 at 04:17 PM
Thank you, looks as it works with your form. I'll try to figure out, if it's maybe Dropbox's fault. But it worked fine with Dropbox all the time before...
- victorAnswered on February 11, 2016 at 09:42 PM
I have just reviewed you form and noticed that you were able to include the Paypal Logo int your form using the HTML text field
I am assuming that you are referring to the form 60395197522359. If this is not correct, please let us know. We will be glad to take another look.