- scraig34Asked on February 11, 2016 at 03:20 PM
I created a form and was wondering if I could reduce the spacing in between the room naming opportunities remaining segment in the below form:
Is that possible?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on February 11, 2016 at 08:38 PM
You can modify the table by following the guide below:
1. Click edit HTML on your form builder
2. Click and drag the right side of the table to adjust the table's width
3. Select the Complete button when done.
Do let us know if you need further assistance.
- scraig34Answered on February 17, 2016 at 11:59 AM
I was able to do that do that for the tables width but not able to do that for the row height. I am wanting it to be significantly smaller margins in between each row because when you view it in survey form they look really spread apart.
Can you help me with that?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on February 17, 2016 at 03:43 PM
You should be able to customize the table further from the table properties menu:
Row height and such can be set from there.
- scraig34Answered on February 18, 2016 at 11:48 AM
I tried doing that and reducing the height and it still didn't reduce how far they were spread apart.
- scraig34Answered on February 18, 2016 at 11:58 AM
I figured it out by putting what I wanted into an excel and then copying and pasting it from there so I am good!
- WNCVPMembershipAnswered on September 01, 2016 at 11:43 AM
I have the same problem. I would like to reduce the height of my rows but changing the row height under row properties is not doing anything. Please let me know what I am doing wrong.
This is my form: https://form.jotform.com/62276805574160
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on September 01, 2016 at 12:47 PM
@WNCVPMembership I have moved your question to a thread of its own. I will address your question in the following thread shortly: