- SABLAsked on February 11, 2016 at 04:15 PM
I am including a 'Download Submission PDF' link in my notification emails. This has worked from months, but today, the PDF is showing me the message when I open it:
"We couldn't find the submission you are looking for on our servers."
Is there a way to fix this?
- BenAnswered on February 11, 2016 at 05:59 PM
At this time there is a lag between all of the servers that is causing this for you as well as for some other people. Our developers are however looking into this and working on preventing the same in the future.
I will raise this to our developers so that we can notify you as soon as your submissions are again shown to you without any issues.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 11, 2016 at 09:22 PM
The problem related to the submissions should be fixed by now.
Would you mind checking it again? Thanks!
- SABLAnswered on February 12, 2016 at 02:38 PM
Yep, it's working fine now.
Thank you Ben and EltonCris! :)
- tierheimblackyAnswered on September 07, 2016 at 12:10 PM
Seit Tagen diese Meldung?!!!
Was kann man tun?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on September 07, 2016 at 01:36 PM
I already posted my reply on this thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/926136. Thank you.