- JennifergraingerAsked on February 11, 2016 at 04:20 PM
I accessed the pdf form creator (http://www.jotform.com/fillable-pdf-form-creator/)
selected create form, selected the 15 point blind-spot quiz
and got an "access denied" message.
- victorAnswered on February 11, 2016 at 09:55 PM
Thank you for contacting us. I am assuming that you would like to convert one of your forms into a fill-able PDF. You may also do this from you MyForm page. Just select the form and press the MORE button on the right. In the context menu select the CREATE PDF FORM.
You might have some issue with the PDF depending on the size of fields you may have. This is due to the limitation that PDF creators have. I suggest you view our users guide, Fillable PDF Everything you need to know about JotForm Fillable PDF Creator.
Please let us know if this helps.
- JennifergraingerAnswered on February 12, 2016 at 12:46 PMWhen I follow the directions to create PDF form this is the message I get.
- victorAnswered on February 12, 2016 at 02:20 PM
Sorry for the inconvenience. I have just cloned your form and when trying to create a PDF form I got an XML error. Unfortunately, there are many limitation with PDF creators. Please review our users guide for this limitation
I tried modifying your for by reduce the number of fields you have but still get the error. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- JennifergraingerAnswered on February 13, 2016 at 04:46 PMThanks, I'll use a checklist format instead.