- MimichAsked on February 11, 2016 at 04:26 PM
Hi I am receiving submissions alerts on my email but when I login to jotform there are no submissions whatsoever. Can you please fix this. Thank you
- BenAnswered on February 11, 2016 at 05:56 PM
Thank you for reporting this to us. I wold first like to say that our developers are already familiar with the issue and working on resolving the cause of the same.
The issue is that there is a lag between all of the servers, causing this to happen.
Please do note that the data is saved, sent to your integrations and through email, but that the same is only not available for you thorough your submissions view at this time.
I will however raise this to our developers so that we can update you as soon as it is resolved for you.
- MimichAnswered on February 11, 2016 at 06:05 PM
Ok thank you, I assume I would not lose any submissions?
- BenAnswered on February 11, 2016 at 06:12 PM
You are welcome and correct - none of the submissions should be lost. They are all being saved (so you will not loose them),it is just an issue in displaying them for you within your Submissions Panel.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 11, 2016 at 09:18 PM
This problem is now fixed. Kindly check.
Thank you for your patience!