- CampwannacombacAsked on February 11, 2016 at 04:47 PM
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on February 11, 2016 at 10:37 PM
Are you referring to this form? http://www.jotform.com/form/60418134314951
I can see that the title is Adult Registration July 4-9, 2016, however, the page title (the title seen in the tab) is Camp Wannacombac JULY 20-25, 2015.
To fix this, you can go to Preferences to change the title.
1. On your form builder, click Preferences
2. Click on the text highlighted in the screenshot to change it. (Page Title)
3. Once you have done that, the Title and Page Title should be the same. Click the Close Settings when done.
The title has a clone in it because I made the tutorial on a cloned version of your form. Here's the link to that clone: https://form.jotform.com/60418773628968
If you want to clone a form, then simply follow this guide: How to Clone an Existing Form from a URL
Do let us know if you need further assistance.