- RMPHOTOAsked on February 11, 2016 at 05:54 PM
I have tested the form and integrated the app Mailchimp and authencicated the API key and the email are not going through to mailchimp?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on February 12, 2016 at 02:56 AM
I cloned your form and tried integrating the clone with mailchimp. I was able to integrate it with no issue. Can you please try generating a new mailchimp API key and use the new one in your form integration? This should fix the issue you are having.
Please inform us if the issue persists after doing so.
- REST1Answered on February 22, 2016 at 03:51 PM
Thank you for your email. I apologize for the late response as I have been unwell and have not accessed my emails until now.I have re-entered a new API key and it still does not configure properly.
I have checked Mailchimp and I still do not have any subscribers even though I have filled in the form.
I have created new Jotform accounts for different clients and have created the same form and it still does not work.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 22, 2016 at 07:24 PM
We will attend to your concern separately here http://www.jotform.com/answers/778603
- RMPHOTOAnswered on February 23, 2016 at 06:45 PM
you for your support. I will get back to you if I encounter any further problems.
Tel: +44 (0) 2920463180
Mobile: + 44 (0) 7565253529