- swhitwAsked on February 12, 2016 at 03:37 AM
We have an urgent issue. Chrome is blocking all form responses from being submitted. Error is:
This server could not prove that it is submit.jotformeu.com; its security certificate is from*.jotform.com. This may be caused by a misconfiguration or an attacker intercepting your connection.
Please advise. All our forms are down.
- swhitwAnswered on February 12, 2016 at 03:51 AM
Also blocked in Internet Explorer 11
- CharlieAnswered on February 12, 2016 at 04:04 AM
Apologies for the inconvenience. Our back-end team just fixed the issue. Could you please try it again in your end.
- swhitwAnswered on February 12, 2016 at 04:12 AM
I've just tested a couple and they've gone through OK. Do you know when this problem started - I got a report about 12 hours ago?
- CharlieAnswered on February 12, 2016 at 08:36 AM
There was a delay or lag in our replication process in our EU servers, after that was fixed, it seems like that's when the certificate error happened. It seems to have started 7 hours ago, but I am not quite certain on this specific time. Apologies for the inconvenience. If you are still having problems on this, please do let us know.