- WomensBestAsked on February 12, 2016 at 07:17 AM
I just set up a form for people on my website to contact me. https://www.womensbest.com/pages/contact-us-form
If someone fills out the form i get a email with his contact details and message. But now i just want to click on the answer button in my outlook and answer to the email which the customer filled in the form. Can you please help me to archive this? Thank you!
- CharlieAnswered on February 12, 2016 at 10:14 AM
I presume you just want to directly reply on the email notification but it should be sent to the user, is that correct?
This should be possible by setting your "Reply-to Email" field in your settings. Choose the email field in your form.
After that, try making a test submission by filling out your form and clicking the submit button. When you receive the notification, you can reply directly on it using your email client, it should be sent to the email of your customer. Here's a screenshot showing in my end that when I reply on my notification, it is addressed to the customer's email.
To edit the notification, just follow the steps below:
1. Click "Emails"->Choose the notification you want to edit.
2. The first window you'll see is the "Compose Email" window, here you can format the layout of the email. Click the "Reply-to and Recipient settings" button.
3. From there, you can fill out the necessary fields. Make sure to fill out the "Sender Name", "Sender Email" to avoid problems.
Let us know if I misunderstood your concern.