- asyanoAsked on February 12, 2016 at 08:57 AM
I have tried to embed this contact form from jotform to my zenfolio website and I encounter some issue here.
1. after embedding the code from jotform to my site, my contact page doesn't uses my default setting on my custom pages.
2. my contact page on my site doesn't appear the same as how i set my layout on jotform.
3. slow loading of my contact page.
I emailed the support team of Zenfolio, and they have tried to help me but we didn't fix the problem. They have advice me to contact you and ask for your help to find the issue because according to Zenfolio they don't support troubleshooting 3rd party codes.
I'm hoping that you could help me with this issue!
- victorAnswered on February 12, 2016 at 11:23 AM
I have just reviewed your site and noticed that you are using the source code to embed the form. We try to recommend using the iframe code to embed forms. When using iframe, you will eliminate conflicts between the form code and your site. Another advantage is that when you update the form in your account, this will automatically be update in your site.
If you use the source code, you will be required to manually update the form in your site.
- asyanoAnswered on February 12, 2016 at 04:46 PMI try what you have suggested to me and it appears one thin long form with
grey background. please have a look on the link below.
- asyanoAnswered on February 12, 2016 at 06:46 PMJust want to inform you, Problem solve.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 13, 2016 at 10:49 AM
Great! Glad to hear that this is now solved.