- kevinreynoldsAsked on February 12, 2016 at 01:14 PM
Since the change to EU - our main form we update each week - "lost passwords..." has lost every email setting - would you please restore,
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 12, 2016 at 10:03 PM
Is this the form you are referring to? http://www.jotformpro.com/form/31884312170954
I see it does not have any email notifications or autoresponders setup, are you saying they were setup before changing to EU servers?
You might simply set them up, it would not take more than 5min:
Let us know if you need more help.
- kevinreynoldsAnswered on February 13, 2016 at 04:46 AMHi, these where all working fine and they took a while to compile - the email rules still work from the form but they are not available to amend!
Please restore as this is why we pay our annual fee
Sent from my iPhone
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 13, 2016 at 11:24 AM
I think it's easier to create them again, but as requested, I have reported this to our second level, you will be notified via this thread when there is a resolution.
- kevinreynoldsAnswered on February 14, 2016 at 06:46 AMI cannot recreate these again ! We pay you for backups - so restore please ASAP
Sent from my iPhone
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 14, 2016 at 11:09 AM
This has been already reported to our second level, you will be updated via this thread where there is a resolution. Thanks for your patience.
- JotForm DeveloperuygarAnswered on February 17, 2016 at 03:59 AM
This form 31884312170954 has a 5 email settings. Also these settings sent a email.
[17/Feb/2016:03:53:09 -0500] 31884312170954 AmazonSES Sent email to email@example.com - MessageID:00000152ee6edf9b-5b42dead-0a61-4607-90a1-91f5229647d1-000000 - RequestId:de7eec9a-d553-11e5-a85f-47e2bc3adaab
Please check again your settings.
- kevinreynoldsAnswered on February 17, 2016 at 11:46 AMThank you - all fixed and up and running - phew…