- TwinsPlusAsked on February 17, 2012 at 12:06 PM
Can you tell me if my free account (and forms) will also expire on the 20th ?
Or is it only the SSL forms portion that will expire ?Page URL:
- serkanAnswered on February 17, 2012 at 12:52 PM
Your whole account will be expired on 20th, your data will be accessible but your forms will stop working. However, it will re-open at the beggining of new month.
- TwinsPlusAnswered on February 17, 2012 at 12:57 PMIs there any way to stop this from happening ?
I have deleted all responses
- serkanAnswered on February 17, 2012 at 01:06 PM
I've resetted your submission count so your account will not be expired.
- TwinsPlusAnswered on February 17, 2012 at 01:09 PMThank you very much.
Was it the SSL submissions that were messing it up ?
I accidentally clicked that option on one of the forms and went all wonky on us :)
I do appreciate your help !
- serkanAnswered on February 17, 2012 at 01:12 PM
Yes, apperently you have exceeded the SSL submission limit, which is only 15 for free users.
You should have received a notification e-mail about this but I suppose it didn't work because of the domain suspension.
Anyways, happy jotforming :)