- sequencesafetyAsked on October 18, 2010 at 11:05 AM
I am trying to embed a Calendar Report in a website and the links keep returning an empty calendar -- the month headings render, but nothing else.
If I paste the url directly into the browser the form works, but when I embed the url in the website there's nothing there but the header.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 18, 2010 at 02:27 PM
Can you post the URL of the page that has this problem?
- sequencesafetyAnswered on October 18, 2010 at 02:36 PM
I use Concrete5 CRM to build the site. Thanks for your help.
- sequencesafetyAnswered on October 18, 2010 at 03:54 PM
Also, I tried the iframe code using a few online html generators and it showed the same problem -- header, but no content.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 19, 2010 at 09:32 AM
Thanks. There was a bug in our calendar. Fixed now.
If you still do not see it make sure to do a shift+refresh on your page.
- sequencesafetyAnswered on October 19, 2010 at 09:37 AM
Perfect! Thank you.