- fajkovicsasaAsked on February 13, 2016 at 05:11 PM
for over a week I have been unable to open the Archive for the forms. After inspecting the background, I found that the problem could be in the JS (or jQuery) script.
When can we expect the fix to be pushed to users?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on February 14, 2016 at 12:25 AM
I checked your forms and I was able to open all of them in the Form Builder.
Could you please provide us the link to the form with you are having this issue?
We will be glad to take other look to your form.
- fajkovicsasaAnswered on February 15, 2016 at 03:45 PM
The problem is with the Archive itself. When I click the "Archive" it doesn't open anything.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on February 15, 2016 at 04:53 PM
I'm still unable to find the issue.
Is it on the submissions page?
Is it on the Form Builder, when editing a form?
Is it when trying to download an uploaded file to your form?
Please provide us more details about it, we will be glad to take other look to it.
- fajkovicsasaAnswered on February 16, 2016 at 02:28 PM
Here is the screenshot.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on February 16, 2016 at 04:21 PM
I have checked it now and I was able to replicate the issue, I will report it to our second level and you will be notified when it's solved.
- ManagermustafaAnswered on February 17, 2016 at 04:38 AM
I have just checked archived forms within your account and with my own account, in both i could see archived forms. Before i continue could you please check it one more time if you can see them and tell me?
- fajkovicsasaAnswered on February 17, 2016 at 05:04 PM
I'm still unable to access the Archive folder.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on February 17, 2016 at 06:13 PM
Thank you for that, our developer is now informed about it.
- ManagermustafaAnswered on February 18, 2016 at 06:51 AM
You can now see your archived forms now, we are aware of that it is opening slow, i am still working on it. Apologize for the inconvenience and thanks for your cooperation.
- fajkovicsasaAnswered on February 18, 2016 at 02:08 PM
thanks for your help. Hopefully you will spot the bag and it won't be a pain in the ass to fix :)
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on February 18, 2016 at 03:18 PM
On behalf of our developer you're welcome.
Do let us know if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help.