- KCHDAAsked on February 14, 2016 at 09:49 AM
I want to use a conditional logic to add a radio button question, Add Participant? Yes or No. When they click Yes, I want the form to go back to the beginning and give them a blank entry to fill in for the additional participant. However, if they answer no they can simply continue to payment. How do I select the whole form when I put in a conditional logic which says skip to page...it only gives me the option to pick one part of the form and not the whole form? How do I change this?
Second question, then how do I get the payment fields selected from both participants to total on the paypal page together so they only make one payment not two?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 14, 2016 at 12:25 PM
There is no need to open multiple threads for the same concern, a suggestion was given on this thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/771607-Registration-form-add-in-field-Additional-Participant-#1
What is the form you are working on? The Skip to a Page condition is to skip forward, not backwards. Here is another suggest you could apply:
1) Use Form Collapses to separate the second participants information.
2) Duplicate the whole section of fields that ask for the first participant information, and paste them under the form collapse for the second participant.
3) Add at the end of your first participant section a Radio Button field that ask something like "do you want to add a second participant".
4) Then create a condition to show the second section based on the answer: http://www.jotform.com/help/297-Show-or-Hide-multiple-fields-at-once-using-form-collapse-tool
See the example in the .gif image:
Let us know if you need more help.