- DELISA PAYNEAsked on February 14, 2016 at 05:06 PM
CAN YOU PUT DATA INTO A SPREADSHEET INTO A DIFFERENT DROPBOX (LIKE CLIENTS DROPBOX)?
- CharlieAnswered on February 15, 2016 at 01:25 AM
You can create an excel spreadsheet report and send it to a Dropbox account using the Reports2Cloud app. However, you need to connect your clients Dropbox account by using his/her log in credentials to integrate it properly.
To create an excel report, here's a guide that you can refer to: http://www.jotform.com/help/101-How-to-create-an-Excel-Report
After that, integrate the Reports2Cloud using this link: http://apps.jotform.com/app/reports_to_cloud
Let us know if that works for you.
- dele360Answered on February 15, 2016 at 09:46 AMI cannot logout from Reports2Cloud to send it to another dropbox. Is there a way around this? Or how can I logout of the Report2Cloud, it keeps saying verfiying user and getting stuck
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on February 15, 2016 at 10:48 AM
With which browser you are using and having issue with?
I would suggest you to please use chrome browser and see if that solves your problem.
Do get back to us if the issue persists.
- dele360Answered on February 15, 2016 at 02:46 PMGreat, I'll try that because I'm using firefox.