- DDoveAsked on February 14, 2016 at 05:56 PM
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on February 15, 2016 at 02:32 AM
Are you referring to this form? (http://www.jotform.us/form/60437625159156)
To adjust the width of your field, simply follow the steps below:
1. Click on the single column field
2. Click the Size button on the menu
3. Input the new width of the field.
Here's the screenshot of the field where I applied the size 80 to the E-mail field of a cloned form.
You can check out the cloned form by following this link: https://form.jotform.com/60450741915958
If you want to clone it, then you can simply follow the instructions in this guide: How to Clone an Existing Form from a URL
Do let us know if you need further assistance.