- Kers101Asked on February 14, 2016 at 09:14 PM
It's been goin on for quite a while
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on February 15, 2016 at 03:50 AM
If you are mentioning the "Reply" function on "Submissions". After your thread, I tested it on my account and didn't replicate the same issue with you. Please, see it from the below:
As a result of this operation, I can monitor the replied submission with added text,
If you refer something else or need extra information, please do let us know.
- Kers101Answered on February 15, 2016 at 02:53 PM
The form Lightcomment will not allow me to reply
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on February 15, 2016 at 04:27 PM
The Reply option will not work if email address is not submitted by the end form user. This is also true if provided email is not correctly formatted (e.g. submission from 2015-12-23 13:32:56).
- Kers101Answered on February 15, 2016 at 05:28 PM
OK I see thanks...
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 16, 2016 at 12:02 AM
Contact us again anytime should you require assistance.